If you are a small business owner specializing in tufting rug production, you already know that the quality of your tufting supplies is what makes your rug last longer.
- Opt for materials with a blend of 65% polyester and 35% cotton for added toughness
- Choose strong and durable tufting cloths to withstand tufting gun use.
- Ensure the tufting cloth has a high stitch density to keep yarn secure
- Look for tufting cloths with marked guidelines for accurate stretching
- Select cloths with sewn edges to prevent fraying and extend the rug's life.
- Use forgiving tufting cloths that allow easy correction of mistakes
- Prioritize tufting supplies that contribute to the longevity and satisfaction of your customers' rug use.